New Wave Occupational Health and Safety Services
Our course meets the requirements of the new standard CAN/CGSB-192.3-2020, Transportation of dangerous goods training, assessment and competency for general awareness training and assessment and covers:
• overview of TDG Act and Regulations, including roles and responsibilities;
• classification and identification of dangerous goods;
• MOC and certification safety marks;
• dangerous goods safety marks;
• emergency response and reporting;
• special cases, special provisions and equivalency certificates. **
When you book sessions for your staff alone, we can even customize the course to use your forms and procedures (an extra fee may apply depending on the extent of the customization).
We offer the course online to allow us to reach companies across the country. But we also offer on-site courses where there is sufficient demand!
** Note that this course does not cover transportation of explosives, biological agents or radioactive substances.
6 Mountain Ash Court, Dartmouth, NS, Canada B2Y4J8
Monday to Saturday
9 a.m. - 6 p.m. EST